- Results come to a halt
- Fitness evaluation markers show little to no positive change
- Workout becomes monotonous or predictable
For exercise tips – watch segment on The Marilyn Denis Show here:
Fitness Tune up – The Marilyn Denis Show
- Complete a full fitness evaluation to set new and current benchmarks
- Program design based on your goals, interests and limitations
- Substitute previously lower, longer duration exercise (like walking) with higher intensity exercises (like jogging or intervals)
- Implement full body strength training to boost your metabolism
Additional Program Suggestions:
- Invest in a heart rate monitor to maximize your efforts
- Try implementing one new class, exercise, or routine monthly for variety
- Grab a partner to make your routine fun and to avoid boredom
- Use a fitness log to track your progression and hold yourself accountable
Need more inspiration?
Get free chapters of The Think Factor here!